July 11, 2011

For Harry, Shelly, and the inspiring Jack Kelly

My new goal is post more...just so you guys know. (You guys as in, the three of you who actually read this blog.)

I don't have very much time to post right now but I decided to motivate myself by...posting...I mean, like...Carpe Diem! The goal is to post more so I've gotta seize the day right? Speaking of Seize the Day...Newsies is superb. Seriously.

Who would I be if I didn't mention my excitement at the upcoming final installment of the Harry Potter series? Wow...I almost just started crying. This is going to be one of the most monumental things to happen in human history. I have prepared. As mentioned in a previous blog post, if you haven't read the books then don't speak to me.

And now to the point of this entire post: A shout out to my homegirl Shells Fabs. One of the reasons I love her so much is because she has an appreciation for the finer things in this life, such as Harry Potter, Homestarrunner, and really old Disney Originals. She is a true friend and I can't wait for her to come home from...Oklahoma? (Is that where you are Shelly?) so we can watch Harry Potter together as it should be.

Quote of the Day: “But it is as we go onward in life, when objects begin to lose their freshness of hue and our souls their delicacy of perception, the spirit of beauty is most needed.”—Nathaniel Hawthorne, The Artist of the Beautiful

2 comments:

Sarah Jane Marchant said...

I am so glad you are posting again!

Shelly said...

wow i love you:)