May 28, 2011

I Love Belt Loops

I started this list like...at the beginning of high school. It pretty accurately sums me up. I feel awkward just blogging about myself all the time but...I couldn't think of anything else to post, so here's my list of my Loves and my Hates. :)

I hate talking on the phone.
I hate liking the beginning of a book better than the ending.
I love the sound of thunder.
I love key changes.
I love it when little kids really like me.
I hate being jealous of people.
I love chocolate covered raisins.
I hate being replaced.
I love babies.
I hate not understanding math homework.
I love grand pianos.
I love hoodies.
I love really tight harmonies.
I love inside jokes.
I hate throwing up and still not feeling better.
I love good lessons in church.
I love candy canes.
I hate when people expect the worst from me.
I love having really good bonding experiences with people.
I love discovering things.
I love anything that gives me goose bumps.
I love the word panini.
I hate when people “give you a compliment” when really they’re just insulting you.
I hate when things that didn’t need to be changed get changed.
I hate when girls have “my thighs are fatter than your thighs” arguments.
I love the color yellow.
I love being trusted.
I love feeling the Holy Ghost.
I hate when people break commitments.
I hate when people hang up on me.
I love musicals.
I hate when people quote stuff wrong, or mess up the punch line of a joke.
I love belt loops.
I love loving a song the first time I hear it.
I hate when people don’t have integrity.
I hate when restaurants charge you extra for sauce.
I hate immature adults.
I love when my whole family is together.
I hate guys that have to hug you EVERY time they see you.
I hate sloshy grass.
I hate bad remakes/remixes to good songs.
I love the phrase, "finest hour." I hope mine's good.
I hate awkward situations.
I love good boys.
I hate when a song is stuck in my head for two weeks.
I hate the terms ‘goody-goody’ and ‘Molly Mormon.’
I love that music can make you feel any way you want to.
I love seeing my name spelled right.
I hate when you hear a really good song on the radio, but it ends right when you turn it on.
I love the first time it feels like a season. (first time it snows, first day its warm, first day your out of school, first day it’s crisp outside and you’re watching football.)
I love free tee shirts.
I hate seeing better parking spots you could have gotten as you’re walking into a building.
I hate when people have BO.
I hate being sad for no reason.
I love funny commercials.
I hate when you’re playing the piano and someone just starts playing at the same time as you.
I hate when people tell me how loud I am.
I hate when other people have power over my emotions.
I hate when people bring a bad attitude to everything they do.
I hate being lied to.
I love when people write me sincere notes, cards, or letters.
I love when people tell me something I really need to hear.
I hate when I overreact.
I hate finding out something bad about someone I had really respected.
I love cute pictures.
I love the Backstreet Boys.
I hate burning my tongue.
I hate when I care what people think.
I love when a friend listens to something you really need to talk about.
I love corduroys.
I love Converse.
I love when someone holds the door open for me.
I love the sound a soda can makes when you open it.
I love when my fortune cookie knows what’s up.
I love parking my car the same time that the song ends.
I love popping bubble wrap.
I love jeans that fit perfectly.
I love being missed.
I love when a baby holds my finger.
I hate high def TV.
I love hearing people cheer for me.
I hate feeling like I’m going to sneeze and then not sneezing.
I love watching my friends perform.

If you can think of anything else you KNOW that I love or hate, comment. :)

Quote of the Day: "Take these broken wings and learn to fly."--The Beatles

11 comments:

Kristin Jones said...

Don't hate that I might have just seen the Backstreet Boys in concert...

Demarie said...

So jealous!! I bet it was awesome!

Miss Candy Anderson said...

I hate that you put you like the backstreet boys and not Nsync!

Alicia Sheffield said...

You love me.

McKann said...

I can honestly say that I agree with 99% of this. The other 1%? I don't even know which part that is.

Alison Crosland said...

ah Alicia was one step ahead of me. As usual.

You love me too. Your croz bucket.

Lean said...

You hate the word Scalp
:)

ccanderson said...

You hate it when people try and tell you things that you already you know.

You hate it when people whine about trials that are their own fault.

You hate it when there is no milk in the house and we make chocolate chip cookies.

You hate sleeping in a cold room.

You hate to wear high heel shoes.

And you love it when your mom loves loves you....:)

Laura Elizabeth said...

Oh!!! You hate the creepy "Kisses of the sun..la la la...and all the bells are ringing...lalalala..." song. And you love Anna's cheeseball. Anddddd...my orangey stuff.

Shelly said...

I don't see a shout out to Shells Fabs anywhere...

Elisa said...

You love extra limes on your Cafe Rio:)