January 19, 2011

Now Walk it Out...

**Drum roll please** .....NEW SHOWER HEADS IN THE TEMPLE!! They're awesome. I was lovin. I went to the temple yesterday morning and they I had a really good day so I'm thinkin I'm gonna do that more.

Also, Joke Time yesterday in my class of 6-year-olds that I teach was so funny. One of my kids, Lexie, told 2 jokes that were seriously hilarious. (The jokes are a lot funnier when you hear their cute little voices and when you actually know the kids' personalities but I honestly get the biggest kick out of their jokes every week because they usually make them up and they don't make any sense.) Joke #1: Why couldn't the dinosaur climb to the top of the tooth? Because of the eye juice. Joke #2: Why couldn't the pig be on the eye? He's a pig! I always laugh really hard at their jokes and then it boosts their self-esteem so I figure it's a win win.

Quote of the Day:
"A bell isn’t a bell till you ring it,
A song isn’t a song till you sing it.
And love wasn’t put in your heart to stay,
Love isn’t love till you give it away."

P.S....Whatever happened to Aaron Carter? Let's bring that back.

1 comment:

Miss Candy Anderson said...

I didn't know you had a blog. This is news to me. Now you just need to learn to add pictures and you'll get more readers.