January 14, 2011

In Case You Wanna Know...

*My friend Andrew left on his mission on Wednesday and I miss him.

*I dislike science in any form.

*I started SYT classes back up again and I'm so glad because my kids make me so happy.

*I honestly have no idea what to major in...and this doesn't mean that I'm asking for your opinion because everyone's is so vastly different that listening to them all gives me anxiety.

*To those of you who said, "Good luck with that class..." in a sarcastic tone: I got an A in American Heritage.

*I overhead a conversation on campus the other day that began with, "I could never marry anyone in Hufflepuff. I'm sorry, I just couldn't do it."

*My floss is missing and I'm pissed about it.

*I'm curently the Ticket to Ride Champion of Chipman Hall.

*I miss my nephew.

*Two of my proffessors this semester say their S's weird.

*Listening to The Beatles makes bad things better.

*...Still miss Andrew. In case you wanna know.

Quote of the day: “Sure I am this day we are masters of our fate; that the task which has been set before us is not above our strength; that its pangs and toils are not beyond our endurance. As long as we have faith in our own cause and an unconquerable will to win, victory will not be denied us.”—Winston Churchill

2 comments:

Sarah Jane Marchant said...

I love my cousin Demarie Dawn. This weekend?

Kristin Jones said...

Sorry you're missing your friend and your nephew! Bummer!!
So great on American Heritage...WAY better than I did! :/
Finally, not quite sure what to say about the Hufflepuff comment. I'm a little embarrassed!