September 2, 2010

Bring it.

Quote of the Day: "Anything less than the best is a felony."--Vanilla Ice

So, not gonna lie, the first day of classes I was slightly overwhelmed by the workload/expectations, but after being in school for a couple of days, I realize that I can do it. Imma hafta study a LOT every day (like, that's not a lie...I feel like I used to think college people were lying when they said stuff like that but I literally have AT LEAST 4 hours of homework every day so far. And we haven't gotten into the hard stuff yet.) but I seriously feel like I can kick college's butt if I want to. Fifteen credits? Bah. Bring it on BYU.

P.S. After 3 phases of auditioning and cuts, I made it into the BYU Women's Choir! So I will be in that now...I'm sure I'll be posting when concerts are and stuff.

1 comment:

Kristin Jones said...

Congrats on making it into the choir! So great!!

I didn't believe the work load when I was there either. Probably the reason why I got a D+ in American Heritage my first semester after never getting anything less than a B...oops!!