March 18, 2011

Just Kinda Floatin' Here...

So...I currently don't know what I'm doing. Don't know where I'm gonna work in the summer...don't know if I chose the right major...don't know if I'm doin the right thing. Just kinda floating around hopin' somethin good happens to me...Raise your hand if your with me!!! ...Oh cool. No one's raising their hand. Probably because everybody else has the next ten years of their life mapped out. I know it's not true but it FEELS like I'm the only one who doesn't have everything figured out. I'm a really scheduled person so it's basically driving me nuts just runnin' around not knowing when anything important is gonna happen to me!

It slightly helps that I've finally nailed down my major: English Teaching. So basically English and I'll also get my teaching certifiate. ...In case I wanna do that. I don't wanna hear ANY criticism... English is what's up.

Lovin the Friday Song...it's so funny.

I still miss Andrew. I haven't heard from him in awhile because he just left to Portugal.

Also...as many of you remember, I started this blog so that people who were moving away or wouldn't see me as much because of college could still remember how funny I am. Well...at the time I didn't realize that there are some preeeetty talented bloggers out there. And most of them are all my friends from high school. So I've realized that my blog is kind of lame and not really what I intended (i.e. not that funny, informative, inspiring, or entertaining). So...sorry bout that.

Lucky me, I got assigned to visit teach my Releif Society President. You know how everybody says like, "Noboy's perfect, we all have flaws, we all need help blah blah blah...."? Mmk, wrong. This girl is perfect; literally. I was visiting teaching her last night and I left her room just feelin dandy about myself. (My true friends will pick up the sarcastic tone in that sentence).

SO. I got a lot to work on. I gotta be a better person.

The one thing I CAN say though is that no matter how confused I get (which is pretty darn at the moment), my mom and my friends are literally always there for me. :) I always feel better after I talk to someone who knows me well and tells me I'll be okay. So the Quote of the Day is:

"'We'll be friends forever, won't we Pooh?' asked Piglet. 'Even longer.' Pooh answered."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

uh...hi.
i'm not just saying this because you wrote about it, and i am not just trying to validate you...but your blog is awesome. seriously, i love reading your blog because you have boatload of voice...something i struggle with. English? that is perfect for you. i hope you figure everything else out because not having a plan sucks!! love you dem!! :)

Demarie said...

:) thanks Kenzie.