November 17, 2010

Harry Potter!!!

I'm sitting in Phsycial Science class right now and I'm really really bored. Logically, a blog post will result.

Ode to Harry Potter...we all knew this post was coming. Guys. HP. Movie. Coming out. It's going to be amazing, the real question is: can we handle the goodness? Seeing Harry Potter is like going on a mission and we all need to ask ourselves...have we adequately prepared? Are we ready to experice the joy that is Harry Potter?

WARNING: If you haven't read all of the books, do NOT attempt to call yourself a Harry Potter fan around me. I will verbally slaughter you. Don't pretend you're excited for the movie. Don't pretend that you know what a horcrux is. Don't pretend that you love Harry. Some of us have been continuously proving our love for Harry for the past 10+ years...we are Harry Potter fans.

Quote of the Day: "To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure."--Albus Dumbledore

P.S. Don't worry, I failed my last Stats test so life is back to normal now. :)