August 27, 2010

Any Luck With That Chocolate?

K seriously though...this chocolate milk thing is the best. So far my favorite part about college is my meal plan. I can eat anywhere on campus. Nummy. Food. And the Cannon Center, the meal place closest to my dorm, has UNLIMITED CHOCOLATE MILK. It is the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me. I am loving it. They have a buch of other good food too; for example: yesterday they made these way good potato things with cheese and bacon and chivesbaked into them. (with a side of chocolate milk.)

Quote of the Day: "Each happy ending's a brand new beginning."--Carrie Underwood
Yes, it was sad to leave high school. Graduating was a big deal. I'll miss Timpview. But lets be real...endless supply of chocolate milk my entire freshman year? Imma be just fine at BYU. :)

3 comments:

Leah Elizabeth said...

Looks like the Cannon center is a step up from Quigleys :)

love ya,

lean

Kristin Jones said...

Looks like your set, girl!!

Michon said...

Hey! I'm glad to hear about your college experience. So what classes are you taking? I have no idea what you're planning for! I can see you doing so many things